Thursday, October 30, 2008

Food!!!

I have so many fond cabin food memories. Especially the giant breakfasts. Hash browns, eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, orange juice, etc...I'm hungry just thinking of it. And who can forget all of the endless junk food. So, call me crazy, but I'm not having any sugar during the month of November (Sundays are free days). So next weekend I'm going to bring fruits, chips, crackers, and stuff like that to snack on. Heather and I were also thinking that for lunches we would bring up lunch meat, cheeses, and crackers. As for dinner Friday night, we are open for suggestions. A pot luck of some sort with bring your own meat?? I think I'm up for some steak! I've heard that splenda does a brown sugar now, if that is true I'll probably whip up some caramel popcorn. We'll see. We are so excited to go up!

No comments: